Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Offline Matches for mastering game engine

Offline Matches for mastering game engine

Hi all , i'm an old player (started 2014 ) and i'm a very football tactics passionate. I tried to replicate old and new tactics from real football (some with success) but is very difficult to "convert "from real to game some team behaviours cause we don't know 100% how the game engine works so why we can't have a possibility to do some offline matches like the Mourinho team but with no condition loss or presetted teams for example like the previous tour event ones ? i think that this can help both veterans and newbie. Ty for reading ^^

The thing is the game can't even open without a connection so that throws your suggestion away, but I like the idea and I have suggested a similar thing. Having our own players playing against each other in training. This way we can experiment with formations and mix things up a little bit.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    The thing is the game can't even open without a connection so that throws your suggestion away, but I like the idea and I have suggested a similar thing. Having our own players playing against each other in training. This way we can experiment with formations and mix things up a little bit.
    Y i like this idea too : ), btw with offline i mean play non- official matches like actual friendlys not the entire game offline

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for the ideas, guys! They sure do sound interesting and as you guys pointed out, such implementations might make it possible for managers to have a little more fun when they are unable to connect to some quality internet

I will be forwarding this!
    IImaestroII likes this.