Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By A. S. Roma

Thread: Problem with turnover

Question Problem with turnover

Innanzitutto salve! E' il primo post che scrivo.

Spero di non aver sbagliato sezione.

Quando applico il turn over facendo giocare i giocatori meno forti della mia squadra (per far riposare quelli più forti) contro avversari più deboli, il sistema mi rende quasi impossibile battere qualsiasi avversario anche se notevolmente meno forte di me, come se il sistema riconoscesse un "errore" la disposizione in campo dei giocatori meno forti in luogo di quelli più forti. E' possibile correggere questa "errata interpretazione" del sistema?

Grazie anticipatamente!

PS: Mi scuso per il mio inglese imperfetto, sperando di esser riuscito comunque a spiegarmi.

TRANSLATE

First of all, hello! Is the first post I write.

I hope not to have the wrong section.

When I apply the turnover by playing weaker players on my team (to rest the stronger ones) against weaker opponents, the system makes me almost impossible to beat any opponent, although considerably less than me, as if the system recognized a "error" field layout of the weaker players in place of the stronger ones. Is possible to correct this "misinterpretation" of the system?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I apologize for my imperfect English, hoping to be able to explain to me anyway.
    Last edited by A. S. Roma; 12-05-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    Ullas Das likes this.