Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By abigby7
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Replay Highlights

Replay Highlights

Is there a way we could have the ability to replay a highlight post match, this feature should be available in the match report so users can see the simulation of what happened during the match...not sure how easy it would be but something similar to those gif image highlights on game day on the sporting blog etc
    Dustcloud likes this.

well, good idea, but all the goals in live animation seems similar, can be predicted goal or not, and it not representing on what tactic i'm use, i'm sick of watching it..

True, but remember most of these features are still in the infant stages and these features can be improved after some time; as our user feedbacks challenge the developers to improve the game.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't like ideas which making the program heavier without offering something interesting.

user feedbacks challenge the developers to improve the game.
    after 1 and 1/2 year, my lap top still suffering from the program

that could be a good start
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    why not improve/add post match statistics?

Its just dots shooting a dot.
    madflo19 and Doors FC like this.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Nice idea, @abigby7

I can see how some more information in the match report might be a benefit to managers, who are not always present in the game. It is an interesting idea truly, and with some work of it (as nik pointed out, a visual simulation might make the game a bit too heavy for the devices of a bunch of users), it could be a nice addition

I will be forwarding your suggestion to the devs!