Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Academy Players

Academy Players

We get new academy players ever x-amount of games is it possible to manage the young players that you need to supplement your teams?

1. Maybe each user can manage academy games
    2. Maybe each user can loan out certain players to a lower league; like have loan tab in the transfers section; I think this will help a young player grow faster and the user get to groom certain players based on what they really want to supplement their team. There should be no guarantee that the player would turn out great; as there are factors like [game time][position played In][Morale][manger appearances...lol]...etc that affects growth which will add more dimension to an already great and growing game.
    3. It would also be great if each user who loan out a player can check on the players progress so if a young or any player leave at a certain level they can see the difference in growth since they've been loaned out***

***Player X:
    Growth
    Finishing 50% ----> 62%
    Tackling 20% ----> 29%
    Crossing 40% ----> 42%

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    loaning is a bad idea as there many people who abusing the system without TE can control it.
    Considering those skills you 're saying, we may see mutants 3rd generation.

* it's good to have and propose ideas , it's just that the game has some issues
    You 'll understand later.
    Altiplano and michaelefc like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I liked both posts. Both a good suggestion and also a good point made.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The true with this player they are very good , but you must to have 4-500 condition to grow up, the best player is that with 20% procent , if you have 500 condition you can make same how is this , but the player must to be only AMR , don't must to be AML-AMC , AML -AMC- AMR , only AMR

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Addicted
    it would be a good idea.i agree with nikolgiorgos though...

I would not mind a loan system for a max of 2 players per team. No Tokens just cash. It can be for a specific nr. of matches or a whole season. Abusers will always be around, but the game can not be depraved of further progress and features.
    abigby7 likes this.

Apprentice
    Loan out but it ought to cost something. Nordeus has to make money. One problem though the player will not gain enough growth points to make it worth the effort.

I say if someone wants to loan my player they have to submit cash plus 1 token so Nordeus still makes money.

Addicted
    only 1 token?too cheap...make it 10 token and we are fine...

As stated before loaning players is a terrible idea. I can see the point those who would like loaning are making but the reality of this game is that its too open to exploitation and would just lead to more problems.
    I do like the idea that managers be able to control the training of players inside their own academy. That would lead to the manager getting the type of player from his academy that he needs/wants with the specific skill set ( at least started anyway) that he wants for players on his team. I find nearly all the players that currently come from my academy are not really what I want/need so the 0 token player gets signed and immediately sold and 9 times out of ten the other player is just released making the whole experience a waste of time.
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast