Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By Doors FC
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 2 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Competition winner should win a player.

Competition winner should win a player.

There is no prestige for competition winners other than money which are useless after a certain level in the game. Usually a lot of players want to play for the champion team so giving us a random 5 star or more player in the beginning of the new season will not be the end of the world for Nordi. The only free players we get are useless youth academy ones so a player to remind us of our success will be welcomed.

Addicted
    no i dont agree.

often the winners of a competition are manipulating or overpowered somehow.
    why give them more rewards?
    why not give a player to the last teams (active managers) so the game becomes more competitive?

Just because people abuse doesn't mean that the game should stop any new implements. A player is not a huge deal it is mostly for feeling more accomplished after a title victory. Manipulators are not in for these things, only people like us on the forum care about stuff to make the experience a little more realistic.
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    im with you on implements and realism.
    i would prefer something else as a reward for example like a star on the badge for every 10 leagues won(as said in the past from somebody)
    yes the game should try to keep the players active.
    KenoticFC likes this.

lol that was me,.
    Doors FC likes this.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Heya guys Thank you both for your ideas!

There are many ideas when it comes to the addition of some extra awards in the competitions, most of which may indeed better the game experience and make the players more active.

I have forwarded your suggestions!
    Doors FC and KenoticFC like this.