Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gkassimis

Thread: time schedule of games

time schedule of games

since game is conneted with facebook for most of the players, its easy to find from facebook the country of origin of a player. as a result many players are using the time change option in order to arrange home games during very incovenient hours for their opponents. this way they make it highly possible for their opponents not be able to be present during games and take advantage of the situation. i am not against time change option for a home game but only when it doesnt happen on purpose to exploit a situation against another player. this is not fair competition. once again i have to play an important game at 01:45 am local time. no matter how much i like the game and spend money for it, i have to sleep. thats why i suggest every player to be able to declare first day of every season or maybe even better last day of every season, a minimum of 16h schedule(streight hours with no gaps) that he wishes his games for all competitions to take place. for example from 08:00 am until 24:00 pm (we let people have 8h to sleep or work or do whatever they want). the 16h are more than enough to find suitable hours to arrange games even if players live in totaly different time zones. a player still has the right to change the time of the game but he should not be permitted to arrange it during hours his opponent has asked not to play games. this is something many players will appreciate because it will make game more competitive and fair since they will be able to be present during games. since you are a company and i understand that profit is your top priority, the same way you charge a player for tokens to change time of home games, you could also do the same and find an appropriate name, something like desirable game schedule or time protection etc, and charge an amount of tokens players who wish to use it. i hope to take my proposal under serious consideration

once again i bring this to your attention. its a problem not to be able to be on when you have a game. you are losing players eventually because of that. players enjoy game more when they can participate. to allow an 8 hour period that no games take place because someone is sleeping or working is something beneficial for all. less players quitting and as i mentioned higher you can provide this feature with tokens which means more money for the company. once again i have to wake up at 2 because someone has rescheduled game to catch me off. please consider the proposal.last day of every season (to apply for new neason) or first day of every season to be able to declare a 8h period during no games take place for any reason.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup