Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By John Grant

Thread: Some thoughts on the training change

Apprentice

Some thoughts on the training change

Was it that people were not spending tokens to train seven star players higher because now FT youngsters seem to be slow moving from five stars to six and six to seven? I am asking do they think people will buy more tokens to improve from 5 stars to 6 or 7?
    It seems like a vicious cycle to figure out what training pattern works best? Trying to train a ST and DC and it is not fun thus not worth the effort.
    Does Nordeus want leagues that are basically filled with similar teams?
    Do they even make enough on tokens to be concerned about those folks or is their money made on videos?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Was it that people were not spending tokens to train seven star players higher because now FT youngsters seem to be slow moving from five stars to six and six to seven? I am asking do they think people will buy more tokens to improve from 5 stars to 6 or 7?
    It seems like a vicious cycle to figure out what training pattern works best? Trying to train a ST and DC and it is not fun thus not worth the effort.
    Does Nordeus want leagues that are basically filled with similar teams?
    Do they even make enough on tokens to be concerned about those folks or is their money made on videos?
    Seems to me without any tweaks we will see lower overall q teams 5 stars to mid 7 stars. Question is will the players hit a wall in terms of improvement at an earlier age. Possibly. The days of keeping a star attacker to age 30 could be over. Less attachment to players not a good thing. All 18yos disposed of by 22yo as no longer trainable past 6 stars? We shall see.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Doors FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Seems to me without any tweaks we will see lower overall q teams 5 stars to mid 7 stars. Question is will the players hit a wall in terms of improvement at an earlier age. Possibly. The days of keeping a star attacker to age 30 could be over. Less attachment to players not a good thing. All 18yos disposed of by 22yo as no longer trainable past 6 stars? We shall see.

The days of keeping a player till 30 are well and truly over , keeping 1 till 24 is a risk. I ditch them at 23 or sometimes even earlier if an 18 yo becomes available. Its ridiculous to think at 22 you start looking for the next gen player.
    Doors FC likes this.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Famous
    23 yo and on the scrap heap lol. I'm 42 so I truly am a dinosaur in te age terms
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    The days of keeping a player till 30 are well and truly over , keeping 1 till 24 is a risk. I ditch them at 23 or sometimes even earlier if an 18 yo becomes available. Its ridiculous to think at 22 you start looking for the next gen player.

Addicted
    i've said it many times before.
    its ridiculous to see 18years old with 3 potitions and a SA.
    the players should reach their best on 26 to 32 years.
    maybe after 30 years receive the SA easier OR maybe receive an extra SA.