Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Investing in youth departments and scouts

Investing in youth departments and scouts

Would it be possible to make an investment system for the youth team?

I know there's a building you can upgrade but I find it lacking. I don't see myself downgrading from a 6-7 star player to a 18 year old 4-5 star player.

So I was thinking there should be an option where you can invest a certain amount of in game cash (not tokens) in your youth department to further enhance the chance of getting a player that might get a shot at first team football..

I wouldn't mind paying 10-20 tks for a youth player if I can actually use him but paying tks for a useless player seems off..

I'm at lvl 34 and have 10+b cash and no use for it since I don't buy new players unless I have to..

Just thought it might be good to actually get some players who won't just be surplus..

Addicted
    what about players who havent stocked on cash?it wont be fair for them

All they have to do is manage their economy through tickets and player sales.. it's pretty manageable and I'm thinking they could increase the costs so that it's possible to get decent players for you level while avoiding bankruptcy..

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Interesting suggestion, guys!

I could see the good parts of an addition such as this, as , as many higher level players have pointed out, at one point of the game experience a lot of users find themselves buried in cash and with a maxed out stadium. And nice point @Doors FC and a great addition @Det_Larsen , we must always take into account the lower level Managers, as I myself remember the dark days, when I was inexperienced and struggled with my cash

I will be on my way to forward this idea!