Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By USARABAT
  • 3 Post By HairDryer

Thread: the concept of World cup is amazing and should be a standardized competition.

Pro

the concept of World cup is amazing and should be a standardized competition.

First of all thanks programmers for this brilliant idea which brought life back to top 11.

I think World cup should become a standard competition not just a temporary tournament.

I think it should be held out 1 time only every year to keep its charm and prestigiousness.

There should be a QUALIFICATION among the managers of same nationality so only the best one can represent his country.

I suggest that the qualification should be be held on three stages ( every 4 months).

A- stage 1 : September ( local qualification) all managers of same nationality compete and only 1 can represent his country

B- stage 2 : December ( Continental qualification to chose 24 national teams from 4 continents ( Asia- Europe- America - Africa )

C- stage 3 : April ( official qualification to 12 National team from the 24 from every continent )

D- stage 4 : July (world cup to determine the best manager / national team in the world.

My 2nd suggestion is to allow friendly matches not be only against 7 bot countries but against real managers from all over the world

3- to allow fans to support you during world cup games.

4- improve the training system to become like the normal training.

5- allow managers to play the 2nd version of world cup with same players that play regular competitions ( thus purchasing suggested players and investing rests can be encouraging and worthy.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 05-31-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    First of all : Thanks programmers for this brilliant idea which brought life back to top 11.

I think World cup should be a standard most prestigious competition not just a temporary tournament.

I think it should be held out once every year ( 12 months) otherwise if it was held more than once it will lose its charm and prestigious.

I suggest that the preparation ( friendly matches + buying players + training ) period to be throughout the year from (month 1 to 11).

My 2nd suggestion is to make friendly preparation matches not be only against 7 bot countries but against real managers from all over the world

My third suggestion is to allow more than one manager to combine their resources in order to prepare their national team if it's technically achieved.
    I don’t like the training system!
    If they want to introduce this kind of challenge in future, my suggestion will be to replace the stupid Asso FA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The IC looks more interesting than asso games now but let's wait to see first the draws of the official games

I think it should be held out once every year ( 12 months)
    So sooooon ? lol
    I don't know if I 'll play after one year
    I would suggest every 4 seasons, like the WC every 4 years.

btw, you said you 'll stop T11 after the end of the season

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I would suggest every 4 seasons, like the WC every 4 years.
    btw, you said you 'll stop T11 after the end of the season
    IC is way better than associations in my opinion and the idea of 1 time every 4 seasons like wc every 4 years = 3 times a year ... good idea as it doesn't make this wonderful competition lose it's uniqueness...

P.S. I run many teams .... last season I stopped managing one in level 37 in professional way

Pro
    Did any admin see this and forward it to the devs ?

You are right !
    Wonderful idea, congratulation for T11 Team
    Keep it as Standard competition
    I like the idea after 4 seasons,
    and in my opinion the current format is very good, because it is simple, and easy to understand,