Thread: Morale Always Goes Down

Morale Always Goes Down

It seems that moral always declines and sometimes it is very tough to collect morale boosters (especially as all of my home games are are between 4:00-5:00am in the morning). As well, with the new cup format, it is easier to get knocked out early and it is difficult to maintain morale with a big roster where not everyone plays.

Perhaps players should have their morale grow if:
    - Striker has a multi-goal game
    - Midfielder scores
    - Defender & Keepers keep a clean sheet
    - Player stays in form
    - Team stays in form
    - Team wins a title

Well your suggestion seem fair but if you playing the game for awhile, you will notice that morale booster are always adequate whereas it is the red and green booster that is always in shortage
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well your suggestion seem fair but if you playing the game for awhile, you will notice that morale booster are always adequate whereas it is the red and green booster that is always in shortage
    Actually, I have had the exact opposite experience for the last 3 seasons. I have been constantly low on morale, but had plenty of health and fitness (Health disappears quickly though when you get hit with one of those 3-injuries-in-one-game events). I think the biggest reason for this is my game times are the middle of the night and it is near impossible to watch any of my home games.