Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Auto Friendly Cancellation

Quote Originally Posted by Manolis Ma View Post
    Just a tick box named reject all friendlies would do....is this too much to ask for???

Some seasons ago my team was at the top of the league with a final game left to go. Match was set for the next day at 14:00 and i had a few friends in that league. Big mistake of me.
    Woke up next morning just to find out, two of my so called league friends had stressed twice my team and with less than 2 hours remaining for critical league game, my players were around 55% rest status.... Needless to say i lost final game and league 1st place with it...
    Can understand you totally. It is a must thing to overcome.
    kaukasgr likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Arik, hello, you can see here they are working on something, but we don't know yet when it will be released.
    Last edited by MDKII; 11-20-2012 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Image is against the privacy rules of the forum

10000% agree.... brother....
    kaukasgr likes this.

MDKII
    PricopGeorgeCătălin, I have removed your image from your post, as it is against the Privacy rules of the forum. Please do not post support ticket exchanges in the forum.

That said, yes, this is a major known issue for us and the team is trying hard to figure out a solution. That's all I can say at this point, though.

Agree with this. It MUST be implemented.
    kaukasgr likes this.

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    kaukasgr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    PricopGeorgeCătălin, I have removed your image from your post, as it is against the Privacy rules of the forum. Please do not post support ticket exchanges in the forum.

That said, yes, this is a major known issue for us and the team is trying hard to figure out a solution. That's all I can say at this point, though.
    Cheers for the info mate.

I have this problem too. I have a lot of friends and some of them keep booking friendlies when my players are tired. A feature where I have to accept a friendly first would do.
    kaukasgr likes this.

100% agreed !!!

either that, or friendly matches should not take any fitness or injury players.
    Abi Maingame and kaukasgr like this.

I agree with Denis Larion and July Fourth. Vintoronto's suggestion can also be taken into consideration.
    kaukasgr likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast