Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Auto Friendly Cancellation

no reply from the Top=Eleven team?!
    kaukasgr likes this.

Agree
    kaukasgr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Hi there.

The brightest thing you could always mention when you speak about Top Eleven is the friendly matches.
    In my opinion, since the entire Facebook thing and this game in particular is that people we do want to play with
    are inviting us to friendly matches.

Now when there is an agreement between the two teams it's very nice.But on the other hand you might add people to your
    friend list and reveal that sometime ago they invited you to a friendly match and beated your team 5-0.
    The issue in here is the fact that it's always happens at bad times when your team is tired and injured and playing a friendly match was never your intention.

I think it would be great to have an "Auto Friendly Cancellation" button to prevent from this to happen.
    agree with this, but if they implement this they should provide a bot for us so we still can arrange a friendly match

imagine if all people set to refuse all friendly match? how we can get booster??

honestly friendly match help me much, i got 6 blue booster , 2 green, and 2 red..every day from 2 friendly matches..

Top Eleven is a good game but this "Auto-accept friendly matches" feature is spoiling the beauty of this game. It really ticks me off when I have important match to prepare against and these stupid friendly match challenges are bringing my team fitness down. Can't believe Top Eleven did not "logically" think about this feature before implementing it or at least, do immediate tweaking to the game. Objective of the game is to get your team well prepared(fitness, morality, strategy, etc.) to win matches. Now, how can we get our team to full fitness preparation for a match if this illogical feature is getting in the way, with no way to overcome the problem(other than, spending money to purchase tokens so that the developer can make "good" money out of it)? PLEASE DO SOMETHING LOGICAL ABOUT THIS!
    kaukasgr likes this.

in the end maybe they work to change this or not ... i don`t know how they react at all this post on forum because on this big threads no admin/administrator////// don`t reply ... i wonder why
    kaukasgr likes this.

Lightbulb

agreee
    kaukasgr likes this.

Hopefully they can still be "top" eleven. Funny thing is that I heard from other players that this problem has been there since 17+ seasons(a year plus) ago and nothing has been done about it. Guess we're all wasting our time here.
    kaukasgr likes this.

How long does it need to address a major issue like this in a "logical" manner? Being played into a friendly match against your will is utterly illogical. Is it so hard to figure out a logical solution to this problem?
    kaukasgr likes this.

+1. Much needed feature!
    kaukasgr likes this.

+1 totally agree that it would be a good boost to the control we have on the team and players condition.
    kaukasgr likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast