Thread: leagues with buyers and ones who dont buy tokens

leagues with buyers and ones who dont buy tokens

because its obviusly that ones who buy tokens are "better" than ones who cant aford it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    No is not true, I beated in CL donors and same in league but yes they have some advantage.

But is a bad idea as long not everybody can donate same amount of moneys so it will be same with them then.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Cvetkovic View Post
    because its obviusly that ones who buy tokens are "better" than ones who cant aford it
    who said?

last season i end up at 1st place, beaten the 2nd place who had full team of scout player,

and i didnt use token from real money at all

you are at apprentice level

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    who said?

last season i end up at 1st place, beaten the 2nd place who had full team of scout player,

and i didnt use token from real money at all
    the issue gets worse as you progress. I won 1st place 4 seasons in row without scout players but you will find you have little chance of a trophy in most leagues and surely champions leagues without spending much on tokens It mars a otherwise great game because token purchase is not related to any management skills. with enough tokens, you never really have injuries game to game, player morale and rest are never problems. It would be great if we could chose a league where tokens are not an issue in competing. After a certain level everyone could chose a league where each pays x number of tokens per season and have no other token purchases. bidding for player would be strictly in game money. It would be a much purer and better simulation imo. Wait until you are in a league or champions league where there is one or more player who has an average team 10 qualitiy points above you. I was in one where someone had an average team player over 6 stars. Even had 8 star players in his starters. I know you occasionly win against such teams but not very often