Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Which Official Club Items would you like to see?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Yeah and the welsh league is just fantastic!!!! How many teams down there get average gates of nearly 50,000? I take it you couldnt find another team that has won more trophies?
    Except that I know the welsh league is very poor and would struggle to even get close to 5,000, let alone 50,000, whereas you constantly spout Rangers achievements in a league that only has yourself and Celtic competing for the SPL title (at least until your lot got demoted to Division 3 last season) at the bare minimum. The fact that very few other teams in Scottish football even comes close to competing with either Rangers and Celtic is pretty damning. Even Charles Green came out mentioning about Rangers and Celtic joining the premiership and how it's unfair that us, Swansea and the other applicable welsh teams are allowed to compete in the english pyramid.

Claim all you want about being 'the most successful club in the world', as you'd be laughed at when put alongside the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Liverpool, AC Milan, Juventus, etc.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Except that I know the welsh league is very poor and would struggle to even get close to 5,000, let alone 50,000, whereas you constantly spout Rangers achievements in a league that only has yourself and Celtic competing for the SPL title (at least until your lot got demoted to Division 3 last season) at the bare minimum. The fact that very few other teams in Scottish football even comes close to competing with either Rangers and Celtic is pretty damning. Even Charles Green came out mentioning about Rangers and Celtic joining the premiership and how it's unfair that us, Swansea and the other applicable welsh teams are allowed to compete in the english pyramid.

Claim all you want about being 'the most successful club in the world', as you'd be laughed at when put alongside the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Liverpool, AC Milan, Juventus, etc.
    I dont dispute the SPL is crap and that the arse has fallen out of it but it wasnt always like that. Its been like that since the late 80's. The reason no other club can compete with the old firm is because they are so big. How many clubs anywhere in world would get 50,000 for a fourth teir match? That alone shows how big a club rangers are. How many of those clubs that you mentioned would get crowds like that in the fourth tier? And as for Rangers being demoted, wait till the end of the year when some people start getting jail time for fraud against the club.

If UEFA say Rangers are the most successful club in the world then I would believe them over you. Its not their fault they are stuck a pishy league.

Paris Saint Germain

i would b pleased to c manchester united's.

Manchester United is the hardest team to obtain licenses. The price of their badge would be around 199-299T, and their jerseys will be between 99-159T...

Even at their megastore, people can't print Cantona 7, Ronaldo 7 or Beckham 9 on United jersey due to licensing issues...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-12-2013 at 12:21 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    the mighty Swansea City obviously

river plate from argentine pleasee!!! Please!!!!!

MANCHASTER UNITED a lot peopple hope it

Inter !

CHEALSEA Please...
    pnr8555 likes this.

Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast