Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Which Official Club Items would you like to see?

Sudan and Tottenham

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Fulham a

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I would like to see Ferencváros! This club is far the most popular hungarian record champion, reached the champions league group stage the first time since 1995, beating Djurgarden, Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb and Molde on the way. I'm sure it would be easy to negotiate with the club and you could please the large majority of the huge hungarian community playing this game. Also, check the 3rd kit of the team (green-black), made to honour our fans, I think the sexiest kit in europe atm! 😊 Thanks!

Fk Crvena Zvezda! Nije u redu da su Srbi napravili igricu a da nema najveceg srpskog kluba!

Selangor from Malaysia

I have a feeling that the big clubs will come. Obviously Crvena Zvezda, Partizan Beograd, Krasnodar or Ferencváros would not bring that much of revenue like Chelsea or ManCity, which makes devs future decision absolutely legit. However, as most of us from these countries growing talents of our own identity, don't think so that a CFR fan for example would go for an AC Milan official kit or so... By the same time someone complaining that the kit for Olympiakos is 2 years old and should be refreshed lol 😂 big problems ehh 😂

Rookie
    Fulham

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I'm sure someone already suggested but it would be also welcomed to introduce letters on the symbol section when you designing your emblem. 3-4 letters with pre adjusted size and position on the individual shaped crests would be enough. Big off when within one season there are several teams having the same "unique" emblem.

Beb
    Milan

There's no Scottish Jersey, I would like to take it

Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast