Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Instead of the daily player, a player from a real manager.

Instead of the daily player, a player from a real manager.

The daily player is worthless so lets use that spot to include a real offer from a real manager. The manager sets the price and the player shows there like in normal negos, but in this case we know the manager is willing to sell that player during those 24 hours. Even if the nego list will not change in the near future this can be a little improvement for us to do deals fast and efficiently.
    Dan G and Dustcloud like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi @KenoticFC

I like your idea! It might give more life to the game and add more appeal to the daily player

I've forwarded this!

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hi @KenoticFC

I like your idea! It might give more life to the game and add more appeal to the daily player

I've forwarded this!
    it's certainly a good offer, with a few BUT. firstly, you should first teach not to offer 1 * players secondly, what does "player from a real manager" mean - will there be a copy of the player from my team? and how much will it cost 2kT? Why on earth would a player from my team be "cloned"? I wasted time, resources and nordeus will make money on it (since the manager will buy tokens that will spend on such a proposal) . In general, there are more questions than answers in this case
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    it's certainly a good offer, with a few BUT. firstly, you should first teach not to offer 1 * players secondly, what does "player from a real manager" mean - will there be a copy of the player from my team? and how much will it cost 2kT? Why on earth would a player from my team be "cloned"? I wasted time, resources and nordeus will make money on it (since the manager will buy tokens that will spend on such a proposal) . In general, there are more questions than answers in this case
    You are going way off my suggestion is pretty simple. Just like negotiations a manager can put in this case a player for sale that will show in another real manager (you for example) just like negotiation but in this case you know for sure that the player has been manually set for sale from the manager with the amount of tokens that he wants and of course the share for Nordeus just like current nego.
    Me and the others have made numerous suggestion about the nego system to change, but at this point I have given up so in this case we can at least have something instead of a useless feature that neither young players with no money or veterans enjoy.

OK. Look - I have 11 good players. and I have no substitutions and no reserve. I sell the player BEFORE he leaves or if he starts playing badly. I think most of the managers are selling - bad players, old ones. Therefore, your option is good as an addition to the existing system, because otherwise the players on the proposals will be bad and no one needs.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    OK. Look - I have 11 good players. and I have no substitutions and no reserve. I sell the player BEFORE he leaves or if he starts playing badly. I think most of the managers are selling - bad players, old ones. Therefore, your option is good as an addition to the existing system, because otherwise the players on the proposals will be bad and no one needs.
    Different managers have different behaviors. Someone's trash is another man's gold. A player that does good for you may suck at another team (fresh case I sold one of my really good wingers thru negos and luckily the guy is on the same cup, so I checked him today and he has only scored 3 goals). I don't know about you but I sell at least 5 players thru negos each seasons and let me tell you after the new TM, age has lost its value a bit. I sell over 25 players for tokens all the time and even get the occasional offer for plus 30 players.