Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: add a rental option to rent players from a friendly manager

Post add a rental option to rent players from a friendly manager

Hello top 11!
    I think you should give managers the option to rent a player from a friendly manager.
    For example I'm a manager level 5 with a good young team. My 11 best players are between 85 and 100%.
    On the bench I have an older player who has 65% so I don't put him in the team.
    I have an option to sell this player but maybe I can help a friendly manager for example level 4 with this player.
    We can have an agreement to rent this player for one season.
    Both teams talk about the price and for example they decide to rent this player for 2 million.
    So I'm happy I got 2 Million! My player still gets stronger by playing games.
    So i (level5) rent my player who has 65% to a friendly manager (level4) so this player is now an 85% player because he plays now in level 4 competition.
    At the end of the season the player comes back to my team or both teams get to an agreement to sell the player.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Brecht1988; 07-28-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    girl gooner likes this.

add a rental option to rent players from a friendly manager

Won’t happen. Loans in Associations were spoilt by people exploiting it and the same would happen here. Plus it’s too complicated and there are enough bugs in the game without adding more. And what’s in it for Nordeus?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Brecht1988 View Post
    Hello top 11!
    I think you should give managers the option to rent a player from a friendly manager.
    For example I'm a manager level 5 with a good young team. My 11 best players are between 85 and 100%.
    On the bench I have an older player who has 65% so I don't put him in the team.
    I have an option to sell this player but maybe I can help a friendly manager for example level 4 with this player.
    We can have an agreement to rent this player for one season.
    Both teams talk about the price and for example they decide to rent this player for 2 million.
    So I'm happy I got 2 Million! My player still gets stronger by playing games.
    So i (level5) rent my player who has 65% to a friendly manager (level4) so this player is now an 85% player because he plays now in level 4 competition.
    At the end of the season the player comes back to my team or both teams get to an agreement to sell the player.
    Thanks!
    It'll be a great idea, and the person getting the player could pay few tokens so top eleven won't lose, it'll be a win win for everyone. My player gets experience, my friend gets a good player, and top eleven gets a token. Although I don't see what they use it for.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Domi View Post
    It'll be a great idea, and the person getting the player could pay few tokens so top eleven won't lose, it'll be a win win for everyone. My player gets experience, my friend gets a good player, and top eleven gets a token. Although I don't see what they use it for.
    For example.
    I have 2 teams. I loan a player from my team A to my team B. I convert all the tokens that team B has to rest packs, I use all the rest packs to train the player on loan from team A. I then abandon team B and loan the same player to team C. I convert all the tokens that team C has to rest packs, I use all the rest packs to train the player on loan from team A (who has been boosted, for free, by being on loan at team B). I then abandon team C and loan the player from team A who has been on loan at teams B and C to team D. I convert all the tokens that team D has to rest packs.......................
    You see where this is going? And why it will never happen again?

In a word................NO.
    dave1311 likes this.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Loaning players

It would be good if you could loan players and then after be able to make an offer so then you could experiment a bit more and give young players a better chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Been done in the past in associations. Too many possibilities for exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Been done in the past in associations. Too many possibilities for exploitation.
    What is exploration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Exploration would be looking through past posts in the forum to see if your idea had been mentioned before.
    Exploitation was loaning players from one of your teams to another one of your teams in order to push up players abilities without using resources from your main team.
    To avoid confusion here, when I use the word "your" I'm not referring to you personally.

Sarcasm off.

Loans won't happen again mate. Too easy to "cheat".
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    threads are merged.
    It's the same subject.
    As @Altiplano said, we had this option before a year or so but one manager created another account to loan his player, team B was using the free greens and tokens to train him and give back the player to team A, stronger.

This also was happening with a team C, D, E ...

so, no
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast