Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Division

Division

We propose to divide the platinum division into two.
    1 Platinum Division - corresponds to the current rules. The reward for the season is 75T for those who fulfilled the requirements.
    2 Division TOP100 In the division only 100 associations 10 (or 20-50) associations that score the least points leave the division and do not receive bonus tokens.

For the distribution on points only the points scored in the current season are used (at the beginning of the season for all 0).
    The 100T reward for those who fulfilled conditions of the division of associations, and top1-top10 - rewards from 100 to 10T according to the place.

Thus TOP100 will reflect the slice of the strongest associations and at the same time be dynamic. Also, the chances of ordinary Platinum Division associations to get higher are higher, as the game between the platinum division associations and TOP100 is eliminated.
    the initial stage - at the end of the season, already in the new season for the first time TOP100 is formed from the associations of the platinum division by the largest number of points. Through the season, the worst associations TOP100 are transferred to the platinum division.
    For the period of holding matches of associations in the top-100 division it is forbidden to buy players at auction or at negotiations. The composition of the teams of participants is blocked for the season with the start of the first tournament of the season.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    We propose to divide the platinum division into two.
    1 Platinum Division - corresponds to the current rules. The reward for the season is 75T for those who fulfilled the requirements.
    2 Division TOP100 In the division only 100 associations 10 (or 20-50) associations that score the least points leave the division and do not receive bonus tokens.

For the distribution on points only the points scored in the current season are used (at the beginning of the season for all 0).
    The 100T reward for those who fulfilled conditions of the division of associations, and top1-top10 - rewards from 100 to 10T according to the place.

Thus TOP100 will reflect the slice of the strongest associations and at the same time be dynamic. Also, the chances of ordinary Platinum Division associations to get higher are higher, as the game between the platinum division associations and TOP100 is eliminated.
    the initial stage - at the end of the season, already in the new season for the first time TOP100 is formed from the associations of the platinum division by the largest number of points. Through the season, the worst associations TOP100 are transferred to the platinum division.
    For the period of holding matches of associations in the top-100 division it is forbidden to buy players at auction or at negotiations. The composition of the teams of participants is blocked for the season with the start of the first tournament of the season.
    Will participants be banned from tanking and other such exploits?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    For the period of holding matches of associations in the top-100 division it is forbidden to buy players at auction or at negotiations
    some things like that are technically impossible.

I think the better thing is the draw between platinum groups to be in two divisions.
    One with normal teams which have under 1400 points and they are trying to survive in platinum (usually 6 friends playing normal) and another division with more than 1400 points.
    Those teams can use whatever trick they want (manipulate quality, change members, using mutants, super tanking) to fight for the top100 and leave the rest of us to play normally and enjoy the asso
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

I think the better thing is the draw between platinum groups to be in two divisions.
    One with normal teams which have under 1400 points and they are trying to survive in platinum (usually 6 friends playing normal) and another division with more than 1400 points.
    Those teams can use whatever trick they want (manipulate quality, change members, using mutants, super tanking) to fight for the top100 and leave the rest of us to play normally and enjoy the asso
    Can we just develop a separate Top Exploit app for the top 100 to play and leave the rest of us in peace? Lol

John Grant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Will participants be banned from tanking and other such exploits?

what for? let them play. it will be the problems of associations from the top100 - you will not be able to manipulate the rating.
    ------

Division

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    even if you are a programmer))))) I'm sorry but they say either people are far from programming or programmers. I work with big data and high-loaded systems - nothing is impossible
    Last edited by lalexrus; 08-08-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    ------

somewhere a comment about millions of accounts has been lost - I do not think that only associations are to blame (in terms of creating millions of extra accounts). there are other reasons, I think they are well aware of nordeus.
    ------