Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Players only having a last name (Brazilians and so on)

Players only having a last name (Brazilians and so on)

Hi TE-Team,

As we see with the new challenge, it is very much possible that players from Brazil, Spain and so on have only last name, or "alias names".

Players only having a last name (Brazilians and so on)-screenshot_2018-08-10-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

I want my players to get similar names. So I would like it, if you could leave the first name empty and only enter a last name and it is displayed like in the picture with the player from Porto. It would add a bit of realism to the game and it's not very complicated to implement this change.

Greets
    KenoticFC likes this.

This had been on my mind, but I never made a post since this is kinda secondary issue but it will be nice. Also South Korean players should show their name since 90% of them are called Son, Park and Kim and creates a bit of confusion.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    This had been on my mind, but I never made a post since this is kinda secondary issue but it will be nice. Also South Korean players should show their name since 90% of them are called Son, Park and Kim and creates a bit of confusion.
    Hey I found out how to do it. Just on your computer type in Alt + 0160 as his first name. When pressing this combination of buttons on your keyboard it creates an empty symbol, which actually is a valid option in Top Eleven names.