Thread: National Teams

National Teams

Good evening
    as you know , the qualifiers for continental tournaments like Euro and CAF will start soon , and tournaments like AFC 2019 , golden cup 2019 will start soon also , why we can not compete with our national teams or one of the continent's teams in that tournament?
    and i have a mine of good players of my national team without any club . why i can't bring them to my team in my local competitions ?
    thanks
    National Teams-id1.jpgNational Teams-id2.jpgNational Teams-id3.jpgNational Teams-id4.jpg

Well the IC has finished and now so has the Season 2 Opener challenge. The National team is still showing. So could we be about to see a challenge involving the National teams? I would hazard a guess that we will.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

It will be good challenge

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Well the IC has finished and now so has the Season 2 Opener challenge. The National team is still showing. So could we be about to see a challenge involving the National teams? I would hazard a guess that we will.

i hope that . the sport's agenda have a lot of challenges , like AFC and Golden Cup and Copa America in 2019 and AFC qualifications in this September

and we still have a lot of national players in these teams without club . i should make them play for me in the league .

It's really great for you guys to revisit the National Teams but I don't understand the make up of this current selection of teams.
    Europe has 3 zonings while Africa has just 1 with the major African football nations like Nigeria, Ghana, S.A. and Cameroon missing from the line up. Is there a reason for this?