Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Nooner
  • 1 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Saving tactics

Saving tactics

I would like to save all of my tactics, strategies and formations somewhere so I don't have change them every single time and also so I can remember all the tactics easily. So that I can easily make a defensive stretegy, attacking strategy and normal and this would be really useful in live games because while you changing tactics the game still goes on in the background so this would allow you to get some tactical changes done much quicker.
    maloukees and sebaturek like this.

Like in the old version of T11. That would be nice indeed.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Heya @Nooner Thanks for contributing to the Suggestions!

This is probably the most popular suggestion among the forum members, so rest assured a lot of them share your views As always, I'll report it!
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Heya @Nooner Thanks for contributing to the Suggestions!

This is probably the most popular suggestion among the forum members, so rest assured a lot of them share your views As always, I'll report it!
    Yes, that was a lot better, not all ‘improvements’ are that....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Indeed is a good idea, just as Voldara said it's already one of the requested things so is gonna make it in the game sooner or later. Before on the old version we had such an option and we had some presets. This is useful especially if you have lots of players and you can rotate your squad.
    IImaestroII likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Indeed is a good idea, just as Voldara said it's already one of the requested things so is gonna make it in the game sooner or later. Before on the old version we had such an option and we had some presets. This is useful especially if you have lots of players and you can rotate your squad.
    Exactly!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk