Thread: Team of the week ( No of player in team = No of Token reward)

Team of the week ( No of player in team = No of Token reward)

You can add Team of the week from a league if a team of week contains any players from a team then that team will get a Token as a reward i.e if one player from team will get one Token, two player's Two token as tokens are important for us to deal with transfer and also if you can add manager of week also reward him tokens and if possible ranking of manager or team as per performance from all league of same level. All this will help to create game more attractive 😉.
    And also why we don't get tokens in transfer if we are spending I transfer for buying players then we should also get it for selling of players would really boost club.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Shivkumar Pujari; 01-26-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah sure, many tokens
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Great idea mate.
    If we don't get any tokens that too would be okay. If this get implemented in all competitions that would be great. At least we are able to find strengths and weaknesses of our team compared with opponents'. Moreover this can also promote transfers.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivkumar Pujari View Post
    You can add Team of the week from a league if a team of week contains any players from a team then that team will get a Token as a reward i.e if one player from team will get one Token, two player's Two token as tokens are important for us to deal with transfer and also if you can add manager of week also reward him tokens and if possible ranking of manager or team as per performance from all league of same level. All this will help to create game more attractive .
    Thank you
    Sorry mate , not completely clear what you mean.

Any one understand??