Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Blast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training short-cuts: select all substitutes / train all to 81%

Training short-cuts: select all substitutes / train all to 81%

Some ideas to make training less tedious:

1. Button to select all substitutes at once (as I do every morning, to get bonuses back up to 10%)

2. Quick-train button to train all players until they reach 87% or 81% (as I do every night)

I don't have much time in the morning on my way to work, sometimes not much phone signal, would be great to do this more quickly. Training all defence/attack/midfield (the current option) is rarely useful.

Addicted
    i agree.training should become a bit more simple and fast.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey @alsion Thanks for the ideas!

I understand the reasoning behind your suggestions, I myself have been in situations where due to university/work/daily life I've been unable to show my team the needed time and affection

I will be adding this to my report to the devs!
    maloukees likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey @alsion Thanks for the ideas!

I understand the reasoning behind your suggestions, I myself have been in situations where due to university/work/daily life I've been unable to show my team the needed time and affection

I will be adding this to my report to the devs!
    Since new version of Top 11 is launched, I was trying convince devs, through the support, that we don't play this game 'cause of trainings... I suggested to them to create easy universal training, like the one for international teams, but it seems they didn't like the idea... Then I suggested to attach a training to a player, and all condition over 99%, after a rest, to go to chosen training, and active trainings only to be used to change a build of a player, or to power train one... It seems they didn't like that idea ether... I suggested to let us do bonus training after the last evening game, not after daily restart, but it seems they don't like ideas at all...
    pele likes this.

Yes I think a standard button would help...
    But I also think a set piece training would help too.
    At the moment my corners are a joke and free kicks are a lottery.
    Surely an additional area for set piece practice would enhance the game?
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    want to add

- Bring back the old training system

- If not, at least add a repeat button
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Customised training templates would also be useful. We could just select our preferred preset for individual or groups of players with one click instead of manually dragging the training for different players every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    ... we don't play this game 'cause of trainings...
    Exactamundo!