Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Amoun

Thread: Trouble with my club

Trouble with my club

Hello Nordeus and TE team

I want to raise a very important point for me, and it is or will be the case for other people,
    I deleted my Facebook account linked to my Valhalla club account created for the first time in 2015, and I still plan to play, and I like the game if it was the other way around I don't start writing this message.
    I connect by phone but I am not always available on my phone since I work almost all the time so I am absent from my club.
    you will tell me that you can use other platforms like bluestacks or other, my computer does not support the latest version of the latter, since my computer and use for other programming programs, I will send you a Screenshots you will understand.
    I offer you two options it will be used in the future too:
    1- integrated google identification on the browser ( where I can connect at ease)
    2- update the database I will give you my brand new fb, you only update my old ID by the new one which is a primary key apparently

Trouble with my club-aeraeraeraeraer.jpg
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Quote Originally Posted by Amoun View Post
    Hello Nordeus and TE team

I want to raise a very important point for me, and it is or will be the case for other people,
    I deleted my Facebook account linked to my Valhalla club account created for the first time in 2015, and I still plan to play, and I like the game if it was the other way around I don't start writing this message.
    I connect by phone but I am not always available on my phone since I work almost all the time so I am absent from my club.
    you will tell me that you can use other platforms like bluestacks or other, my computer does not support the latest version of the latter, since my computer and use for other programming programs, I will send you a Screenshots you will understand.
    I offer you two options it will be used in the future too:
    1- integrated google identification on the browser ( where I can connect at ease)
    2- update the database I will give you my brand new fb, you only update my old ID by the new one which is a primary key apparently

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aeraeraeraeraer.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	111960
    This point is important for me also, enabled Google identification by browser. I'm in the same situation

Inviato dal mio SM-J600FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Famous
    Completely agree

No one care about this topic,
    any feedback from nordeus team ?
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team