Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Olusola Oniyelu
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By Doors FC

Thread: Issue with National Team Retirement

Issue with National Team Retirement

Hello Top Eleven,
    I have a team comprised of old and young guys in the national team. I have them in their 20s and 30s. Surprisingly, majority of my great guys between 25-29yrs will be retired at the end of this season while guys above 30 were spared. I believe Top Eleven is trying to simulate what happens in our real world virtually. But how will you justify this kind of anomaly? It's like telling Neymar to retire now from playing while Kaka is still in the National Team. This is wrong and should be addressed ASAP or else I will see it as changing the rule in the middle of the game in order not to give out the tokens by making it difficult to win the monstrous opponents. In the spirit of fairness, correct this error now.

Apprentice

Famous
    I got more problem I got 2 GK and both are retire end of the season..... and the player I got last opn window was a free DC..LOL

So I hope next open window (the last ) I got a noew GK otherwise a DC becomes a GK and I just see what happens..LOL
    Bruno Rocha likes this.

This totally sucks now. Been training like a demon every day and now the other teams are too strong to beat. I was going well when we had more time with a first xi that could beat hard and medium and a second xi that could win the easy game. Now I can’t win any and on top of that half my squad is now retiring all at once even some who are 28-29. I didn’t bother with the free players as they were terrible. Now my squad will be decimated. Pointless waste of time .
    Ps it’s not down to me , I’ve won 20 out of 23 league games this season.

Estoy completamente de acuerdo con éste comentario y me está pasando lo mismo, buenos jugadores jóvenes se me van y algunos mayores siguen jugando, y lo que me ofrecen cuando avanzo es jóvenes y de apenas 80 en estrellas

Addicted
    it was good for me.4 out of 6 pages completed and i didn't sweat a lot.
    still i believe nationals should stop.i would prefer an U-18 league instead.
    maloukees likes this.