Like Tree17Likes
  • 8 Post By maleni
  • 4 Post By AWT
  • 3 Post By Centurion Nguyen
  • 1 Post By muffinman
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Friendlies

Post Friendlies

My opinion is that we should limit the friendly matches, so that the game can not start without my permission, not that anyone intentionally or unintentionally to schedule a friendly match, and play the same, and my players are tired or injured. I had a situation where a friend of mine from ignorance played two friendly matches with my team, just before the match in the league, that was important to me (I was fighting for the first place) and the result was two major players were injured, and the other is exhausted. I hope that someone will read this suggestion, and the game introduce such restrictions about playing friendly matches. THANK YOU

AWT
    I agree, friendly matches must be aproved by both players before the match starts.

Totally agreed.

I have just been forced to remove a newly-added friend. That friend kept inviting me to a series of friendlies for no good reason. He arranged friendlies, but it's so weird that he rarely attended those matches. It turned from being weird to being annoyed that, after some friendlies with me, all resulted in his lost and 3 or 4 players of his team got injured, he did not pay any attention to his own team, never made any substitution, not even auto-substitution for injured players.

And the worst thing is that I was not be able to refuse any of such unwanted friendlies just because I was not online.

Please change this, I do not want to be in the same situation again.
    Aslam Falih, bloodzus and olayer9 like this.

You are absolutely right. Friendlies are very often misused to either weaken a "friend" (in the night) before an upcoming match or to analyse weaknesses just before a "real" match.
    Friendlies should be confirmed by both teams.
    bloodzus likes this.

I'm new to this but I seem to keep getting friendly matches played against me when I'm not on line. And by the time I do get online I've had two or three friendlies then played a league match. I end up losing the league match against a team I'm sure I would have won against. Can there not be and option (button or check box) to "disable friendlies" for those that do not want to play them?

at least make it realistic to refuse it...

i got an invitation for a freindly which started 5 minutes after that and did not even have a real chance - won the friendly and the league match but lost an important champions league match because my whole team was exhausted afterwards. i was lucky no player got injured...
    this guy is in my league and i will kick his little a** in tomorrows match against his team `--´

it would be much better if you could only invite a few hours or maybe one day before kick-off...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We already talked about this and they are planning to "fix" this, I don't know when something will apear but I hope it will be sooner.
    olayer9 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hope it will be fixed soon as I had a match today at 13.33. I was online when a friendly request came through (about 40 minutes before my league game) I tried to cancel but the message came up that I was to late as the game was about to start. Luckily I have 22 players so just subbed out the whole of my team when the game started and lost 3 - 0. Just hope I can now win my league game that could put me top!!

i hope it will be fix in new season
    Last edited by Aslam Falih; 04-28-2013 at 12:59 AM.
    Askarta FC (Indonesian) : Level 17 / Season 24