Thread: Super cup or light cup or both

Super cup or light cup or both

I like to see a super cup (C.L Winner Vs CUP winner)the last day before the end of season,but i think the most important is a LIGHT CUP in only 1 match for the second place players in CUP and C.L!it will be a good opportunity for this good players to take something more!!!The Second in C.L Vs The Second In Cup. The winner will be take the new LIGHT CUP!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Noooooooo please, more injured players and even like that is hard to win all cups and at this moment this idea is very bad, what I should do on my server ? If I will win the CL I will play against level 15-20 winners from CUPS whats the point? Just to count on number or what?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Noooooooo please, more injured players and even like that is hard to win all cups and at this moment this idea is very bad, what I should do on my server ? If I will win the CL I will play against level 15-20 winners from CUPS whats the point? Just to count on number or what?
    ah i was going to agree with nastaszio,but you are right pricop the cup winners are too advanced,its a waste of time.
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

i talk about 1 more match in the season not a new cup from the start of season!

Quote Originally Posted by nastazio poulio View Post
    i talk about 1 more match in the season not a new cup from the start of season!
    First of all at 1 CUP winner ar 10-20 CL winners or more how do you fix this problem.

Second if Cup winner is level 20 and CL winner is level 3?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

First of all at 1 CUP winner ar 10-20 CL winners or more how do you fix this problem.

Second if Cup winner is level 20 and CL winner is level 3?
    The game should put you on a match vs someone the same level for this "super cup" to work. I was thinking about this competition earlier in the season where all winners of leagues/cups/champions league win super cup invitations and you play someone random on the same level as you that also won a trophy last season, it could work.

Match should be played on Day 2 of the season at a neutral venue so theres a day in advance to prepare your squad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The game should put you on a match vs someone the same level for this "super cup" to work. I was thinking about this competition earlier in the season where all winners of leagues/cups/champions league win super cup invitations and you play someone random on the same level as you that also won a trophy last season, it could work.

Match should be played on Day 2 of the season at a neutral venue so theres a day in advance to prepare your squad.
    Yes but its impossible as long in my cup there are a lot of players who will win CL, like I said it's 1 cup for 10 cl cups, thats the main problem

Yes but its impossible as long in my cup there are a lot of players who will win CL, like I said it's 1 cup for 10 cl cups, thats the main problem
    hmmm... the ratio cups to champions leagues is 7:8

the ratio of leagues (excluding level 1) to champions leagues is 2:7

ratio cups to leagues is 7:64

A "block of clubs" is 896, 7 cups, 8 champions leagues and 64 leagues

Of 896 clubs, only 256 play in the champions league each season.

For the ratio of cups/champions leagues to be changed to 1:1, the number of clubs in each league would need to be expanded to 16.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-13-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*