Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By eurofieds

Thread: Notification for specific players in the transfer market

Apprentice

Notification for specific players in the transfer market

I have been in the market for a player who can both play as a striker and as attacking midfielder.. I've had no luck. Was wondering if an update could be done where they'll b a notification if a preferred player hits the transfer market. Rather than staying at the transfer market section for hours waiting for a preferred player to come through, or a search box for specific players incase of negotiations
    Glitza and milpol like this.

Apprentice
    Yeah I agree

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Good idea.
    More like a transfer prospect.

Apprentice
    I'm quite new, usually how do we communicate with the developers to make this upgrade?

Yep, this is one of the most annoying parts of transfers, it refreshes so much that you have to stay on so long to find players you want. With the old system, you could see all the players on sale for the next hour at once and decide if you wanted any. You could also favorite specific players to come back to closer to when the auctions were over. It was way more convenient and less time-consuming, even though the auctions themselves took longer.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is a good idea but thinking that the Auction Market refresh every couple of minutes, you might end up receiving dozens of notifications per day and I don't think people will enjoy it to much.

Plus that's quite the part of the game beauty, struggling to find the players, etc. otherwise if we have everything on the plate the game will become soon very boring.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Filtering option is a good solution for the flood, as you can put a specific number - 10 for example.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Apprentice
    Hmm, interesting ideas.. The notification would be great tho. I've been looking for a 5 star striker/AmC all season with no luck.. One week into the season and am wondering if I should even still buy someone or I should just wait till next season all together.. Cuz there's this badass player in my league, I already know winning the league is off the table at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Plus that's quite the part of the game beauty, struggling to find the players, etc. otherwise if we have everything on the plate the game will become soon very boring.
    I disagree with this, you can make it a challenge to find players but also not force managers to be on the auctions 24/7. Right now I find the auctions extremely boring because there's no telling how long you have to sit there and bid against level 3 teams. There's no intrigue or strategy at all.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END