Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Deanoreds
  • 1 Post By maloukees

Thread: Tokens rewards

Tokens rewards

I think you should be rewarded for winning the league or champions league or cup with tokens.
    Also should receive tokens for players sell as costs enough to buy players with tokens and when sell get nothing but, money but, when everything is maxed out you have billions of money either that or make transfers money not tokens.
    milpol, maloukees and iptables like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanoreds View Post
    I think you should be rewarded for winning the league or champions league or cup with tokens.
    Also should receive tokens for players sell as costs enough to buy players with tokens and when sell get nothing but, money but, when everything is maxed out you have billions of money either that or make transfers money not tokens.
    Everyone want it but it's against the profit of nordeus

I'm playing for fun
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanoreds View Post
    Lets hope Nordeus is doing this the sooner the better... this would also fixed the tanking with the Top100 teams..
    And if they still tank then just remove the completer Top100....
    milpol likes this.

I agree. I have no stimulation to win whatever right now, and my time is expensive.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!