Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Isilakar

Thread: Ideas that would make me get "crazier" about Top Eleven.

Rookie

Exclamation Ideas that would make me get "crazier" about Top Eleven.

Sorry guys I've posted this before but lemme make it formal by starting the thread. You know if we all send this as feedback to the support team we'll get this idea in the game. Please!!! Add your own suggestions.

Guess the simple two tactical additions that would make me "MAD" about Top Eleven.
    Focusing pass on one player. Oh my God that would make me love this game, with Man Marking inwhich I can be able to assign defensive players and my midfielders to mark my opponents players, just think of it there would be diversion and many managers would try to Man Mark my best player when I Focused the passing of my team to another player, this tactics would make managers wang to prepare better for their matches, this is the best tactical additions that would make managers more active and want to watch every game of their clubs This tactics woulsd be what I call "crazy" it would make managers think harder and be more involved in their matches because each match would bring along with it new challenges. 2ndly it would help us to silence the best player(s) of our opponents by assigning our best defenders to man mark them, though after every match the system would reset the man marking system the Pass Focusing on one player settings shouldn't change. Hope will see this in the next Top Eleven update cause it adds more indepth to the game.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my idea.
    maloukees and michaeloa13 like this.

Rookie
    The man marking idea is gonna be very good to counter the "Focus pass on a player(I don't know what to call it any ideas?)" and best it should be one player a team should be able to Focus their passing on so as not to confuse the team but the "Man Marking" should be as many players possible but using attacking players would distract them from their primary aim of attacking to defensive duties.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilakar View Post
    Sorry guys I've posted this before but lemme make it formal by starting the thread. You know if we all send this as feedback to the support team we'll get this idea in the game. Please!!! Add your own suggestions.

Guess the simple two tactical additions that would make me "MAD" about Top Eleven.
    Focusing pass on one player. Oh my God that would make me love this game, with Man Marking inwhich I can be able to assign defensive players and my midfielders to mark my opponents players, just think of it there would be diversion and many managers would try to Man Mark my best player when I Focused the passing of my team to another player, this tactics would make managers wang to prepare better for their matches, this is the best tactical additions that would make managers more active and want to watch every game of their clubs This tactics woulsd be what I call "crazy" it would make managers think harder and be more involved in their matches because each match would bring along with it new challenges. 2ndly it would help us to silence the best player(s) of our opponents by assigning our best defenders to man mark them, though after every match the system would reset the man marking system the Pass Focusing on one player settings shouldn't change. Hope will see this in the next Top Eleven update cause it adds more indepth to the game.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my idea.
    You mean "target man" ? Doubt it will work well, better they fix the game engine first. Like player mentality, my player with down arrow, he keep going forward following my team mentality lol.

Rookie
    Lolxxx