Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iptables

Thread: Forfiets - compensation

Forfiets - compensation

Every now and then you come across a team who for whatever reason (I know most are abandoned but........) cant field a team so you get a 3-0 win as the result. However there are other considerations as far as remuneration and competitions are concerned. When there is a forfeit the "winning" team misses out on possible ticket sales ,merchandise and food sales if it was a home game as well as the opportunity to earn booster packs. If there is a competition on at the time then the players have 1 game less than players from some other teams to try to achieve/win the competition if it is a short term competition which some are.
    I believe a "winning" team should not only get a 3-0 win but should also get compensated dollar wise with their average ticket receipts/merchandise-food sales and should also receive 1 of each booster pack. As for the players ,they should receive a form value of 8 automatically and the 3 goals should be given randomly to attacking/midfield players and/or those that take free kicks/pens if defensive players.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Simple : The player tired his players to "death" with the idea to lose the match no matter what ( new tanking method ? ).
    As for the 3 goals - take a look at the real life - the points are given and that's all, no scorers.
    Not sure for the packs since players did not actually played, which gives you opportunity for a training
    maloukees likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Simple : The player tired his players to "death" with the idea to lose the match no matter what ( new tanking method ? ).
    As for the 3 goals - take a look at the real life - the points are given and that's all, no scorers.
    Not sure for the packs since players did not actually played, which gives you opportunity for a training
    This guy didnt even have a gk in his squad but had 19 players which were all of 2* - 3* but no gk and only 10 on the field so it looks like this guy is tanking rather than totally abandoned. However the why is beside the point.
    Compensation should be total. Real life ? Forfeit a match in any decent level League and there is compensation to be paid to the other team for just about everything so why not here ? We must assume that this game is representing decent level professional football ,ie the wages and price tags of players ,so therefore proper and full compensation should be paid. Ok ,allocating the goals to players wouldnt happen in real life but in real life they dont have mini external competitions for prizes that only last a few matches either. All those type of competitions last for the full season in real life.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Well I don't see myself playing full season for a year, as is in the real football, do you ?
    If that's the case, I would give up playing the game, for I have real life things to do, more important. I believe you too.
    So here comes the difference between real life case and virtual. This my friend, is virtual
    Don't be upset and just play for joy and "killing time". You'll find that you will spend nerves for the real life and not for smth which gives you nothing in exchange for your time.
    Take a look at your kids ( if you have ) and smile. Now this is worth it instead of a ... game
    All the best, just have some fun
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!