Like Tree20Likes
  • 7 Post By KenoticFC
  • 6 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Isilakar
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 2 Post By maloukees
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Rec. Players and youth academy improvement.

Rec. Players and youth academy improvement.

So now that negos are officially dead I would like to repeat 2 suggestions again, before Nordi decides to ruin them too.
    1. Being able to choose the position of my recommended player. I have the tokens for 1 rec a season but I won't buy a GK or a position that I already have a decent starting player.
    2. Would it kill Nordi to give us at least once in a while a young talent rated above 90. Even the 80 rated fast trainers only show up every 2 months or so. 20 rated players are a joke, I would tell that kid to go to school or get another job.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Now I remember a suggestion I made before very long time.
    The academy could be like the scouts list, with different positions and quality.
    From 2* players - 0 tokens (just take them for free like it is now)
    to 14T or 20T with a sa .
    Then choose 2 of them at day 1 and two more at day 14.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Great Idea Niko. Solid I did prefer that.
    iptables and maloukees like this.

That would be great!! Share the idea. I think they will agree

Tiger FC level 1
    iptables likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Do we think Nicos idea is a good one ? I think it has some merit and should be explored some more but you know how it goes here , if we think something is a good idea then its doomed never to be implemented. Its almost as if the devs cant/wont admit something might be a good idea if they themselves didnt think of it ,unless of course its only a cosmetic thing like team hall of fame which was really only introduced to pamper some ego's and has no effect on the game or its mechanics.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The academy could be like the scouts list, with different positions and quality.
    Love it the idea

Famous
    Maybe also training some youth players lets say from 16 year-17 year old then train them and every 14 days you can pick youth players from there
    iptables and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Do we think Nicos idea is a good one ? I think it has some merit and should be explored some more but you know how it goes here , if we think something is a good idea then its doomed never to be implemented. Its almost as if the devs cant/wont admit something might be a good idea if they themselves didnt think of it ,unless of course its only a cosmetic thing like team hall of fame which was really only introduced to pamper some ego's and has no effect on the game or its mechanics.
    I 'm a forum member from 2014 so let me share my experience with suggestions.

There are hundreds of suggestions in the forum, good or bad (mean unpractical) , big or small.
    Yes, the devs won't read some good idea and make an implement the next month or with the next update but they will keep it in the closet and if the times comes (after 6 months or one year) maybe they will use it.

The truth is that Academy is very old (the only thing that changed was the tokens and little increase of max quality) so it's good to have some ideas or repeat the old ones.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-24-2019 at 10:04 AM.
    iptables and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The Roman Empire was great because they repeated their strategy over and over again.
    Great idea, I'd be glad to see such an improve
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    i will add an option to send chosen player back to academy paying 5 tokens for extra trainings till next season starts
    Or we could have youth league where young players played against other young teams from league, manager just setup start lineup and formation, results are generated like all other games but manager cant attend in matches, players grows and progress skills and you can take 2 of them on first 3 days in start of season for fee of, lets say 10-15 tokens, that way managers will be able to have influence in yout players growt and chose exact position and ability they need for team
    Just an ideas