Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc

Thread: In match feedback and assessment is IRRITATING

In match feedback and assessment is IRRITATING

I don't understand why on earth devs got rid of the in-match feedback. It was literally the ONLY INDICATOR OF PERFORMANCE.

My first league match this year was against a slightly lesser opponent that I should have probably won. I even matched formation and everything.

I lose 2-1 and after the fact the post-match summary just says "They played better than us".

THAT GIVES ME ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION OF WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT I COULD IMPROVE.

You can't just give the player feedback that says "oh well things like this happen"

That's completely unacceptable.
    León CF
    Founded 2013

10 League Titles
    2 Champions League Titles
    1 Cup Title

Most App: 296 - Alasdair Law (ST)
    Most Goals: 166 - Henry Ragnarsson (AMC/AMR)
    Most Asst: 67 - Alasdair Law (ST)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmeyer555 View Post
    I don't understand why on earth devs got rid of the in-match feedback. It was literally the ONLY INDICATOR OF PERFORMANCE.

My first league match this year was against a slightly lesser opponent that I should have probably won. I even matched formation and everything.

I lose 2-1 and after the fact the post-match summary just says "They played better than us".

THAT GIVES ME ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION OF WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT I COULD IMPROVE.

You can't just give the player feedback that says "oh well things like this happen"

That's completely unacceptable.
    Better attend your games then, then you wil see what happen....

Addicted
    hehe, i got after match report that my goalie make some good saves for team, and line below it says he lack motivation. i has really good laugh reading it
    maloukees likes this.