• 1 Post By Lyricalray
  • 2 Post By OCGRABBER
  • 1 Post By jcohen42
  • 1 Post By Cicciociccio73
  • 1 Post By BRS
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc

Thread: New Negotiation Rules

New Negotiation Rules

Good Day fellow Managers across the Globe. How's the new season fairing with us???

Just wanna make my view known and make suggestion as per the new negotiation rules. To me, the new rules doesn't make any sense to me. How on earth would you have thought last week of the season is the best for us to negotiate with other managers? Even in real time, transfer is open till few weeks after the new season started and also for a week at the middle of the season. To me, Nordeus got this wrong to have chosen the last week of the season. They failed to consider how many matches the new player will play before developing to match up with the quality of players needed the following season yet they want us to spend huge cash and tokens on the player who's just gonna be in your team for a week. That's not realistic.

SEGGESTION

in my own opinion, I think Nordeus should reconsider this and make the negation open at the beginning of second week of the season and close it at the end of the week. I hope other managers reason same way with me. Thank you.

#L'Ray

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    RaGenPoLish likes this.

Fully Agree with you! Playing Top11 since 5 years. Because you have a chance to be good without to pay ....yet. An Update to change the rules is urgently needed. Have to pay 20 Tokens for a 90% Player without any Highlights (auction). With an income of 80 Tokens in average per season, I will face an big issue next season. That is a reason to uninstall this game. Please change this specific rule....
    RaGenPoLish and Lyricalray like this.

The main thing that got me interested in Top 11 was the market system where you could buy and sell players regularly between managers. When the Auction system changed, a lot of that was lost, but we still had Negotiations. Now, it's all gone. I'm done with the game because I'm fed up with Nordeus, but I hope they take these suggestions and make the markets interesting again before they continue to lose membership.
    Lyricalray likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

in the whole football world the bargaining to acquire a new player takes place at the beginning of the season and not in the last week as the geniuses of the Nordeus are implementing ... all this is explicit .... they want our money!
    RaGenPoLish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Good Day fellow Managers across the Globe. How's the new season fairing with us???

Just wanna make my view known and make suggestion as per the new negotiation rules. To me, the new rules doesn't make any sense to me. How on earth would you have thought last week of the season is the best for us to negotiate with other managers? Even in real time, transfer is open till few weeks after the new season started and also for a week at the middle of the season. To me, Nordeus got this wrong to have chosen the last week of the season. They failed to consider how many matches the new player will play before developing to match up with the quality of players needed the following season yet they want us to spend huge cash and tokens on the player who's just gonna be in your team for a week. That's not realistic.

SEGGESTION

in my own opinion, I think Nordeus should reconsider this and make the negation open at the beginning of second week of the season and close it at the end of the week. I hope other managers reason same way with me. Thank you.

#L'Ray

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    I BELIEVE NEGOATIATES START FIRST WEEK AND END ST WEEK 20 TO WK 22.. LIMITING ANY SAHDY STIUFF ALIL TO WIN A CUP/TITLE. ALSO I THINK 24 HRS NEEDS TBO 6 OR 12HRS TO COMPLETE A NEGOATIATED DEAL. IM MADE HELLA IFFER AND GET NO REPLAY AT ALL. ID SAY AFTER A TEAM IS OFFERED AND NEVER REPLAYS 6 TIMES IN A ROW WITH YES OR NO....they should be fined $25,000,000.00 dollars and nordues should force a reply by notifying annoyingly if possble b4 time is up. Hate when my money held. And worst of all I actually bought/or somebody bought me a player i never would have bought/no players i would have bought. for the first time in a while I spent ten bucks 4 80 tokens so in total i had a 100 tokes waiting/holding them ready to use for the new season guys(our season we're starting now to use on scouting players) , I was looking a. t Players last season in the scouting, just curious and then I'm not even by my phone and when I come back And I have made a purchase in weak 22 or later which is the stupidest thing you could possibly do , was my intention of purchasing one 2 star striker then having them lose a star in a maximum of seven days or less, alrdy lost leaugue just had champsion League Final that mattered EOTHER A GHOST CLICKED MY PHONE OR AMD I PRAY NOT.... NORDUES MAY HAVE CHOOSEN FOR ME AS PROFIT MOTIVE. NORDEUS PLZ DONT BECOME NBA2K. 18/19. Your players before your profit motive or you won't have any profit motive without your players compete really well in this game but this year because I blew 2 games getting a tie and a loss making me end up finishing second in my league, my Association got 50 tokens so that was all helpful but and I'm not one of those who has ever changed once and I've always moved up one level every season never staying at same level, I put the effort in and watch videos before bed for stamina in morale every night. I've consistently finished in the top four of my league and regularly battle for first. I lost the Champions League final last season because on that day I had four games scheduled between 8 a.m. amd a little past 1pm. Was 3rd game of the 4. and the latest being one 1:15pm... it was my third game in a 4 hour to 4 and 1/2 hours span and frustrated me because my guys had already played 2 games that day Winning both. Reaching in starting the Champions League final how is that a dentist appointment so I could only View half the game, at Halftime I was down 1-0 that's when I came in and did what I could and I know it up losing 2-0 .When it is the Champions League final day I would appreciate you spreading the stuff out a little bit better because I felt like I was at a disadvantage not that I don't know what my opponent schedule was, may have been just as bad as mine but very unlikely to me. he was slightly better than me but I beat far better teams than him all the time . I know my tactics because I played soccer all the way into college and then I went a different way with life but I love this game have a passion for it. Even if it's just some dots on the screen it's about strategy, inability to purchase a player that nobody thinks of purchasing that's a diamond in the rough. I had one of those not too long ago who is probably the greatest player all I've ever get to have on my team. That said everything is about money with video games now and it's getting out of hand as players need to stand together, I'm just starting a new job so that $10 was stupid me to spend and it meant a lot so for it to be taken away on some player I'm going to lose a star on in a couple days really disappoints me because I've been going at this game spending time, far too much time trying to make it work on the free end with a little bit of money and I've done very well with that but things have changed and you may lose me too just like I lost my tokens because my Striker now is just one star instead of two. I respect notice I just think they're going the way that most games go, in-game purchases at ridiculous amounts, example training one specific player would cost you God knows what you couldn't give him your whole check and cover it if you want to get them all the way up to the top. thank you for the good times notice but some decisions will have to be made soon maybe there are other games out there where I can do this very same thing and not feel that I'm getting shafted because as far as I know there's no Ghost in This House and I did not touch that button the purchase a player I just looked at him you have to hit it twice look at the player and then purchase him. It's 100% not me so this is why I'm spending 20 minutes writing a book about my disappointment what lies my favorite game by far, I love the strategy and I love soccer. I guess I'll just live with whatever has happened and make my decision and how to proceed thank you guys 4 27 seasons battle and to my Association thank you for participating and showing up mother it's 5 a.m. eastern time or giving bonuses or watching other members games we are capable of becoming one of the best associations out there very close. I said how i felt so peace.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

BRS
    I think, that most right decision was allow negotiations ONLY between players with one level or higher.
    Without some time limits. Why not? It could help with the problems and does not interfere another players.
    RaGenPoLish likes this.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    yes this is not good... 🙄
    Far from what happened to the real world of soccer transfers. 😔

The negotiations at the end in football were not genuine for the end of the season, but for the start of the season. but what happened was very different in TE... 😫

If the event from within the TE thought this was in accordance with reality, then they were very wrong! 😂😂😂
    because in an instant quality TE it immediately disappears when buying at the end of the season. 😫

I think the event/game program, must make repairs to the damage that occurred in the TE game because of this bad update. 🙄

Negotiations in the world of football can happen whenever... That's the truth,
    And with the renewal of the TE game about negotiations this makes the TE game far from the reality. 🤣🤣🤣

Yo opino que nordeux debería dejar solo las negociaciones para la primera semana y nada más y recalcular la calidad y las estrellas de los jugadores que en ves de perderlas se mejoren por que en el fútbol la idea es que los jugadores mejoren sus habilidades y calidad

This was and is a money grabbing decision by Nordeus and no other reason. Its a disgrace as a business decision it will in the long run make no sense or profit. Basically they are hoping to catch a few fools who wont understand until its too late. This is a game killer decision.
    All Nordeus needed to do to fix the apparent problem was to make negos between same and +/- 1 level and make a player bought through negotiation could only be bought/sold once. Simple , effective and problem solved.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    whatewer, but anyone noticed that no one from nordeus steped out and openly sayes what they wanted to accompliahed with this new rules??? What is the reason and what is the goal? officially. No sound of them about it in any thread, even in those they started,if i miss it somwhere i apolligise
    pleasures likes this.