Thread: Loan system / last day of season kick off times / relegation

Lightbulb Loan system / last day of season kick off times / relegation

Two ideas here - silly they may be but just an idea.

1. I would love to see a loan system set up where you can loan two players for your club and say loan three out.
    I want to use some players but they aren’t at the right level so I would ideally like to send them out on loan for a season.

2. Why are the last games of the season all different times. It would be more interesting if we kicked off at the same time, especially when the league title is at stake.

3. Bring back relegation for the players who just don’t want to make an effort to win games.

Famous
    1. Loan system was done through associations and abused beyond belief to create players with white skills in the thousands. We shall never see a loan system again.

2. Same time kick offs for all in the league will create problems for players in different time zones. Besides, you can always change your own time if it's a home game.

3. Has relegation ever been a part of TE? Not whilst I've been playing. The game needs teams to promote to fill the levels, (might change after this weekends update). And besides, Nordeus will always be looking to entice players who have abandoned their teams to rejoin.

1. No
    2.No
    3.No
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Famous
    1. No
    2. Yes
    3.yes

Apprentice
    Nothing silly at all. Every suggestion makes sense. And these might have been already brought by someone else many years ago.

Anyway,
    1) Well loan system is needed. If not for association matches then at least for other competitive matches. Its like a basic thing in football. Nordeus can give an option to not use these players in association and events. A player cannot be re-loaned to other team etc etc ( similar to new negotiation rules ).
    Quite honestly after a few months top eleven seems to be a routine ( farm, buy fast trainers, train, titles X repeat ). I feel transfer system in TE is very boring. So some fresh blood / creativity is needed. Loan system is not creative rather it would be implementation of a much needed feature.

2) No. Altiplano explained it.

3) I am Tanking this season Hopefully not get promoted. Back to your idea- Nik ( moderator ) already made a detailed thread about that.