Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 2 Post By Piotta76
  • 1 Post By Gabez Teh

Thread: SWITCH BUTTON for REGULAR Transfer list!!! Hopping/switching into another roster???

Famous

Exclamation SWITCH BUTTON for REGULAR Transfer list!!! Hopping/switching into another roster???

HEY GUYS!

My idea is coming from the following "frustration"... Im sitting in front of my TM roster and hoping for refill my squad with fresh ones...

But it is LITERALLY wasting my time to sit and waiting for emerge a good player...I'm usually spending 2-3 WHOLE days to come and find that players what i need!

And the idea itself! ->

WHAT ABOUT a BUTTON for switching into another simultaneously existing roster?
    We know Top Eleven having millions of players and we have so many servers and so many simultaneously existing roster too!

Idea came from: I have played a lot in back days online poker and PS having Zoom game... When you are folding your hole cards you are drawn into another table...

What about a similar system in future TOP ELEVEN?

That would BE SUPER AWESOME!!! and would cutting down the waiting time to rebuild your squad!

Please! Support my idea!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-27-2019 at 06:17 PM.

the bad thing is that you have to clash with managers from 20-30 lower levels
    ars86 and jcohen42 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotta76 View Post
    the bad thing is that you have to clash with managers from 20-30 lower levels
    Lesser bad part of current TM imho
    ars86 likes this.