Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By wilbur330
  • 1 Post By Palestine
  • 1 Post By GunnerZed

Thread: Change transfer window to START of season

Change transfer window to START of season

Instead of having the transfer negotiate window at the end of the season, have it at the start when people actually buy players... I wouldn't buy anyone at the end of the season only for them to drop a star rating!!
    Rxcksss, milpol, Anarşi and 1 others like this.

nice suggestion mate
    Bbazz1980 likes this.

Addicted
    well, that suggestion was there since devs published that update, it isnt change so far, it will have more sense in first week, however, like in any other game -devs walks in mysterious ways

Rookie
    I second this suggestion
    Bbazz1980 likes this.

And don't limit it to 99% players, I want to bid on your star man, maybe include a player or a gift as an incentive?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    you want to buy someones star player for 0 or 1 token? bcs 99,80% offers i get is that ammount, so i just ignore them and bind their tokens for 24 hours

No the tokens would be up for negotiations, do you know when we get the so called offers of a 8-9 star player in events for a reduced cost. Or if I find that you have someone that gets a lot of goals. I might offer you £100m and 50 tokens? Something like that?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbazz1980 View Post
    No the tokens would be up for negotiations, do you know when we get the so called offers of a 8-9 star player in events for a reduced cost. Or if I find that you have someone that gets a lot of goals. I might offer you £100m and 50 tokens? Something like that?

you might do that but most offers will be 0 or 1 token, no matter it will be intentional or not to mess team