Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By soulsteal
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Token on transfers / Tokens nas transferências

Lightbulb Token on transfers / Tokens nas transferências

Dear Nordeus. I'd like to make a suggestion that, I'm sure, most managers will agree: Players traded in the transfers could yield at least 50% of the tokens paid by the buyer to the manager they sell, because, after all, where they go these tokens after purchase? It would not be fair?

in Portuguese:
    Prezada Nordeus. Gostaria de fazer uma sugestão que, tenho certeza, a maioria dos managers concordará: os jogadores negociados nas transferências poderiam render, pelo menos, 50% dos tokens pagos pelo comprador para o manager que vende, porque, afinal, para onde vão esses tokens após a compra? Não seria justo?
    milpol likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Those tokens are going to nordeus anyway as it's fake/bot managers who are buying the players we sell.
    Old times there were negotiations and sometimes you could earn few tokens but now practically is dead.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Those tokens are going to nordeus anyway as it's fake/bot managers who are buying the players we sell.
    Old times there were negotiations and sometimes you could earn few tokens but now practically is dead.
    I just reached level 4 ....I think that I'm going to buy one player....just to see how negotiations work, lol
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.