• 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By Ludo_Mansio
  • 1 Post By BlackWalker

Thread: Youth player academy

Famous

Youth player academy

Nordeus,

I ask before already just I repeat it.

Please LRT us, the managers, decide what players Will be available in the youth academy, even train them there..

Now I got 2 GK offered , the best of them was 6 tokens and much worse than my own GK so what OS the use of the Academy?

Thanks
    Palestine likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Nordeus,

I ask before already just I repeat it.

Please LRT us, the managers, decide what players Will be available in the youth academy, even train them there..

Now I got 2 GK offered , the best of them was 6 tokens and much worse than my own GK so what OS the use of the Academy?

Thanks
    You can always sell one of the players just to make profit. Like me I get £100m per player, so just another form of receipts for me

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    You can always sell one of the players just to make profit. Like me I get £100m per player, so just another form of receipts for me

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Correct I also do that, but for me at lebel 51 is not important anymore, and the best youthplayer is normaly good performing and with the transfer market as it is, you need so many tokens for a good player,

Better a good youth player and train him, but you only get player in the position you do not need what is the use ..

I agree, the way the youth players is implemented is a big missed opportunity. Given they don't come along that often, I don't think it would hurt Nordeus too much to give us a little more control.

A good compromise I saw on the forum is to implement something similar to the way we selected players for the National teams, where we get a choice of 3. I think that would work well.

An alternative would be to implement a system where we have to pay a small amount of tokens to select the position at the start of their development. Perhaps then it could be up to chance whether the position you've chosen turns out to the be free player or the token player
    maloukees likes this.

A couple of tokens

I totally agree, there should be more freedom for managers to choose what sort of player the academy sub coach to focus..May be it could cost a couple of tokens if Nordeus may insist on it!
    maloukees likes this.