Thread: Update the History Section

Update the History Section

So the section that deals with player history i think it should show a little more. So it should show at least the top 5 for each highlighted area. So top 5 scorers and assiters and game appearances. It could start with being available only for your club and in time to come could be expanded as was club history. Player history could be the name of that section. Also you should be able to see the most goals scored in a season by your club and your best league, cup and champions league records. In other words club history could be expanded. And for personal player history in squad section, they always have goals saved but we can never see total assists, so I believe that should be added as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior King View Post
    So the section that deals with player history i think it should show a little more. So it should show at least the top 5 for each highlighted area. So top 5 scorers and assiters and game appearances. It could start with being available only for your club and in time to come could be expanded as was club history. Player history could be the name of that section. Also you should be able to see the most goals scored in a season by your club and your best league, cup and champions league records. In other words club history could be expanded. And for personal player history in squad section, they always have goals saved but we can never see total assists, so I believe that should be added as well.
    I believe this best league record and most goals scored will help to give managers hope that their team hasn't always been bad when they experience troll results.