Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: In game chat

Lightbulb In game chat

What about adding in game chat? Just between friends , it will be better for communication.

Why would it be better ?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

You can taunt your opponent, mind games, maybe tell your friend what he could have done better in match

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    You can taunt your opponent, mind games, maybe tell your friend what he could have done better in match
    And if he does not understand your language who will translate it for him??ask for translation also
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I don't know if it's possible, the computer guys here will know....maybe when you send for example in Portuguese, it can be translated in Italian.....might be a little cumbersome though

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sooner or later we 'll find out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoFVOfo-Ijs
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Now we found out

because you can still be kind to your opponent team and want to interact somehow

Why do I get messages of people on top eleven come through to my phone but when I click on the message it just takes to the game and no message can be found,comes up on phone notifications but can't find them anywhere

A sense of community

I am not sure about the in game chat...but there should be a way to send msgs to other players, especially those who become your friends. After all what is friendship all about if we are not going to talk ever. It would be good to form strategy together in associations for instance. Also, it will develop a sense of community in the game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast