Thread: idea about associations

Addicted

idea about associations

Thinking lately how to make associations a bit intetesting to play and i get this idea, though tbh, i am not sure idea is good or bad, and wanted to hear opinions
    How about making asso matches more chalenging, increse number of teams in asso to 8(or 7, but 8 sound better to me) but keep 6 matches tournament. Setting 6 teams by asso leader (also an option of randoming by game engine) after draw and making pairs can switch teams that participating in tournament, that changes stays for whole tournament and each team must play 2 tournaments in season and ended league in top 8 to be able to earn tokens.
    Second idea is about introducing some kind of salary cup.
    One option is to change validating team on all players not just start lineup and make limit at 35 or 38 stars per asso of 8 members
    Second is same in first part, stars of all players but one member of asso must be 3 stars or lower.
    So, your opinions?
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    About the first part, group of 8 teams, sounds interesting but the problem is that there is not much offer of managers as the demand.
    Almost every group is searching for members, hard to find and many times they are using second accounts to complete a group of six.
    The thing is that a manager has an option to search a group to join (from friend's list or same nation groups) but a group cannot find easily available managers to send a request.
    Only from yellow pages - lol
    About the second part of first idea, I believe there will be misunderstandings because of captain's decision and some members will leave.

The second idea is too complicate I believe.
    The game engine is not so smart and we 'll have problems.
    You see, even now the engine cannot make equal pairs. The draw of pairs is based at the current quality of every group team. Doesn't count the bench players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    that is the point of extra members, all must play and balancing members participation will be leaders job, this how it is now i dont see much fun., job is only to watch the match

I like the first idea for sure. Bigger teams mean more fun and more interaction. Larger association groups allows me to play alongside more friends. If we can’t do this for associations, maybe an event or two that requires us to form groups of 10 and play it like in association but with many more rounds. Can be played as league or cup style.

2nd idea I see a lot of semi mutant players filling the max 3 star requirements. It could work and would help Nordeus create many new accounts since most main accounts will not be 3 star as the objective is to win trophies. But it does sound complicated for the system as Nik mentioned

Addicted
    i see, but as ssying, just idea to change something and make it more funny, could even like to see cards and injuries for 2-5 matches in asso will take over without possibility to treat injurie, will be dramatic to see ppl must play with sub players crucial matches

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I like the first idea for sure. Bigger teams mean more fun and more interaction. Larger association groups allows me to play alongside more friends. If we can’t do this for associations, maybe an event or two that requires us to form groups of 10 and play it like in association but with many more rounds. Can be played as league or cup style.

2nd idea I see a lot of semi mutant players filling the max 3 star requirements. It could work and would help Nordeus create many new accounts since most main accounts will not be 3 star as the objective is to win trophies. But it does sound complicated for the system as Nik mentioned
    Could be fun to have asso league of 9, it mean 16 matches as now but league system, top 4 climb in rang last 2 demoted

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Could be fun to have asso league of 9, it mean 16 matches as now but league system, top 4 climb in rang last 2 demoted
    Yup, lets hope they read this and consider this for associations or for one off group events. I think it will be fun too