Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fudhuli

Thread: Average quality

Average quality

Each team has an average quality. This average quality is determined by the team's current eleven.Some managers abuse this situation.That is, they reduce the average quality by up to one percent, especially before the federation games.Thus, they are matched with federations with low average quality.This is a great injustice. The same situation occurs in pre-season and pre-event processes. My advice to avoid this injustice is that there should be two different average quality values. Instant average quality and true average. The actual average quality value should be determined on the basis of eleven players of the highest quality of the team, and the matches must be made according to this value.
    maloukees likes this.

The lowering of quality doesnt seem to help for associations. I have to admit that i have tried it and i still drew strong opponents. There was a thread months ago saying it was the average quality fielded during the week, that doesnt seem true or is not working as well.

I have been getting random draws and results. If the engine wants you to lose, you will.
    But at least now most associations can stay on in platinum for a few seasons before the engine relegates you. It used to be much worse.