Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 2 Post By Tactician

Thread: new sideline instructions

Addicted

new sideline instructions

i suggest that instead attack, defense,position and condition we have now be changed in
    - all back - making all players stay near box to deffend heavy attacks when you need to defende in some section of game
    - press the play - instruct players to stay closer to oponents and prevent them to pass corectly
    - cannonade - try to score from distance more offten if your oponenet play very defensive
    - push forward - all players move from goal and press defenders to steal the ball
    Every instruction last 15 min of game and cant be used twice in same halftime
    Think that will favorize attending managers to make more changes in field in right time

Also i think that should be some changes/addings in players skills like
    Slider - defender will offtenly block the shoots and stops counters but can get direct red card and injure players
    Delivery - for mid players that can lounch precise ball directly from his part of field in front of attacker alows him to have more chance for shoot or counter run
    One touch - atacker will voley shoot outside or inside box rather than taking a ball and drible before shoot
    Boxing - goalie will punch ball from distance shots over the bar in corners
    That should be secondary skills and be able to train them only by playing games so they will need to play 30 games for learning them (even more if there be a way to slow down after season % lose) also that may be skill that drop if not play
    Just an ideas, might need more look in to it
    maloukees likes this.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Rookie
    Your asking for more complications when Nordeus can't fix the trolling issue? Good ideas but that seems way beyond what Nordeus can do, unless you just want those options for cosmetic purposes.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    Your asking for more complications when Nordeus can't fix the trolling issue? Good ideas but that seems way beyond what Nordeus can do, unless you just want those options for cosmetic purposes.
    i hope they finaly unferstand that something need to be changed if wont game survive and atract new players
    Berlitz likes this.

All this could help, and it would also enhance the game, but considering all the issues and undesirable things that remained unfixed for so many years, and those that were pretended to fixed but they only took measures that benefitted them bussiness-wise, I doubt they will even consider many suggestions on this forum. As you can see, many suggestions and even issues reported remained unreplied by the Nordeus staff - something to raise eyebrows - not that they did not see or read, but it may not be in their priorities or the voice here has less weight on their decisions.

News users will come, some old users will leave, and some of the new users as they get older will leave. It is part of the cycle. Gamers must be wise and choose what is best for them. I, as someone who came back to this game and spent a lot recently, I no longer have the same feeling I had when I just came back. I have more the bad gut feeling and I am reluctant to spend more on this game. If something has become a big source of annoyance and frustration for someone, it is better that he takes a break and move to something else instead of banging his head here trying to change something because I myself I did this so much in the past and many things never really changed.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-08-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    Berlitz and maloukees like this.

What will not be surprising though if they just swap those bonuses already present with some of the terms you have mentioned above without making much change to the engine or the system.