Thread: shoots

Addicted

shoots

can we please get button that we can use 2 times per halftime or match to order players to shoot, i am tired of stupidity that striker be allone inside box, no one near him and instead of shoot he pass to corner flag to player who is in offside
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    can we please get button that we can use 2 times per halftime or match to order players to shoot, i am tired of stupidity that striker be allone inside box, no one near him and instead of shoot he pass to corner flag to player who is in offside
    That is so annoying I hate when you miss big huge chances in a game.

There was one game where I got a great draw vs 1st place. But twice that game we had a played a through ball in twice, their keeper saved the 1st one but my 60+ goal a season striker scored to take the lead, they equalised 16 minutes later, so since they were stronger, I just decided to play safe and played the draw.

Also, you know when there isn’t an annotation of your team attacking and the commentary is saying your team is attacking, I will use my team as an example because 9/10 times you will miss.

Their defence is wide open, He could counter attack, long ball forward to the Shin, Galuzzo runs along the side, he finds Shin he must score he shoots, And??? No Goal! The keeper makes a great save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Oh yeah when they pass it to the player who isn’t even near the goal, I just don’t know what is happening, it is definitely not like they are going. “Hmm I am in the box and I could score what should I do? Oh I know I will pass to the player over there that is miles offside and waste a good scoring opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk