Thread: Losing big oppotunity from big chance

Losing big oppotunity from big chance

Hi Managers,

Do you notice that we are facing from losing big chance?
    When the goalkeeper of opponent team is taking set-piece (corner or freekick) and the ball is clear out by my player, there should be big chance to score a goal from quick counter attack. But this game sever hide that big chance of counter attack. This is very very unacceptable issue of this game. I've reported about this last year but Nordeus ignored my report. In real life, if goalkeeper takes set piece, his team is actually scored from quick counter attack. The goal chance is at least 80%. But 0% chance in this game. Zero percent. Why do Nordeus hide this big chance? That chance can save us from lost to win.
    So, my suggestion is very very logic and important to this game.
    I hope this suggestion will be implemented as quick as possible.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    Hi Managers,

When the goalkeeper of opponent team is taking set-piece (corner or freekick) and the ball is clear out by my player, there should be big chance to score a goal from quick counter attack. But this game sever hide that big chance of counter attack. This is very very unacceptable issue of this game. I've reported about this last year but Nordeus ignored my report. In real life, if goalkeeper takes set piece, his team is actually scored from quick counter attack. The goal chance is at least 80%. But 0% chance in this game. Zero percent. Why do Nordeus hide this big chance? That chance can save us from lost to win.

Yes I get what you are saying and I agree that there should be a counter attack, but as soon as a corner is cleared is goes back to the screen with your players. I was on a counter attack once and the game decided it would bring me back to the screen with players.

It is so stupid, when the ball is cleared by your player you should get the counter attack and it is illogical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Animations are only visual preset scenarios.
    Don't try to find football logic.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    dissagree with that statement, bcs, when i get trolled lose that cost me a trophie answer is it is happen in football, so for one thing it is normal for other ilogical, cant make formation without defense players or midfilelders, why? ilogic AND FORBIDEN, it shouldnt exist duulity in rules, it is one way or another, football logic or without football logic

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    Hi Managers,

totaly agree with you, allready pointed on that many times, especialy anoying in road event where most of nordeus teams use it for unfair advantage bcs they know there is no punish for it.
    I tried to suggest solution in many posts before, last one app week ago but all ignored even from all those who reply in almost all thteads, mods included

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    totaly agree with you, allready pointed on that many times, especialy anoying in road event where most of nordeus teams use it for unfair advantage bcs they know there is no punish for it.
    I tried to suggest solution in many posts before, last one app week ago but all ignored even from all those who reply in almost all thteads, mods included
    I play a 60% weaker team tomorrow that does that, if I get trolled, I might leave, I have won everything on the game so who cares anyway.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    But still why can’t your team launch a counter attack form such a scenario

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    But still why can’t your team launch a counter attack form such a scenario
    Because it's only a game based on football.
    I have played games with not make a sub my injured GK (broken leg) and not conceded a goal
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    and you play game where you cant lounch counter BEACOUSE net us empty due keper taking corner kick?? lol i dont see much difference betwen those situations
    5 or 6 lines should be enough to fix this unlogical situation - 50% chance to empty net counter strike if keeper is out to take set pieces (corners free kicks penalties) and who want to risk, it is they choices