Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tactician

Thread: Loosing a player by mistake

Loosing a player by mistake

I have bought a central defender this morning but I clicked release by mistake and they was not even a question to say would you like to continue? How can I get my player back or my refund?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by mabata.tc View Post
    I have bought a central defender this morning but I clicked release by mistake and they was not even a question to say would you like to continue? How can I get my player back or my refund?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately there is no way to get them back when you release them. Once they are gone they are gone, I sold an 8 and a half star player I won on from an event:

I am sorry this happened to you, you need to be a bit more careful in future though, I definitely agree that there should be an ‘are you sure you want to sell this player?’ or if you bid for a terrible player on transfers by accident there should be a withdraw button on a player so you can remove your bid if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 10-23-2020 at 10:13 PM.

I agree that there should be a second action confirmation for buying players and releasing players because sometimes there can be mis-clicks (miss-touches), especially when the user is using a touchscreen device.
    mabata.tc and Max like this.