Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Punishing Taker System

Punishing Taker System

In the game, there are many tankers who are playing this game in the inappropriate ways.
    So, the game should be added the new ''punishing tanker'' system. As punishments for tankers, there should be-
    1) withdrawl of buying players
    2) uable to take new contract to players (cos the players aren't willing to play their relegated team)
    3) limitations of token usage
    4) forbid to play champion league & super league
    5) uable to take new contract to players who are not playing the matches regularly.
    6) ban the mutant players to play association matches

I think the above punishments are suitable for tankers. To sum up, there is no mutant players in real football life. Nordeus should try to remove those mutant clubs.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Remove mutants? How to remove them? They are just well trained players

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    In the game, there are many tankers who are playing this game in the inappropriate ways.
    So, the game should be added the new ''punishing tanker'' system. As punishments for tankers, there should be-
    1) withdrawl of buying players
    2) uable to take new contract to players (cos the players aren't willing to play their relegated team)
    3) limitations of token usage
    4) forbid to play champion league & super league
    5) uable to take new contract to players who are not playing the matches regularly.
    6) ban the mutant players to play association matches

I think the above punishments are suitable for tankers. To sum up, there is no mutant players in real football life. Nordeus should try to remove those mutant clubs.

This is true but I would say there would be many tankers coming on to the forum to give out about this, I would just say let them, I have about 7 friends out of 102, that purposely sacrifice their position in the league to win the CL and Cup, some guy is clever when it comes to this, he uses his formation and proper tactics in some games to achieve 8th in the league. And he wins the Champions League, Cup and Super Cup.

I won the CL, Cup and Super Cup last Season, I am not a tanker, I tried very hard for the league, I came 2nd because there was one slightly stronger team that I got 1 point off of and I lost 5 out of my total 8 points dropped in the league to him, the first place team Lost once and got 73 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Remove mutants? How to remove them? They are just well trained players

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    If they are well-trained players, they should be managed only with high quality team in FA matches.
    Medium level quality team should be with medium ones.
    Nordeus should consider this.
    We are facing unfair match competitions between unbalance of teams' power rating.

Unfortunately tanking is the norm in this game because Managers are allowed to manipulate the game in this way without punishment. Many suggestions have been made to address tanking and remove it from the game but the fact is that it benefits Nordeus to allow it to continue otherwise they would have made it impossible by now.
    My suggestions to rid the game of this menace:
    1. Everyone levels up from 1-14 and loses 20%.
    2. Get rid of the Top100.
    3. Provide incentives for League position with tokens.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    If they are well-trained players, they should be managed only with high quality team in FA matches.
    Medium level quality team should be with medium ones.
    Nordeus should consider this.
    We are facing unfair match competitions between unbalance of teams' power rating.

I would be medium quality around 100%.

I still think there should be 3-5 abandoned teams in the league so you can beat those.

Max
    They should also take all the tanker’s 9 star players away and give them 4.5 star veterans as a punishment of tanking and remove all chances of getting tokens and money.

dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Unfortunately tanking is the norm in this game because Managers are allowed to manipulate the game in this way without punishment. Many suggestions have been made to address tanking and remove it from the game but the fact is that it benefits Nordeus to allow it to continue otherwise they would have made it impossible by now.
    My suggestions to rid the game of this menace:
    1. Everyone levels up from 1-14 and loses 20%.
    2. Get rid of the Top100.
    3. Provide incentives for League position with tokens.
    agree about top100.
    Everything started from there.
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    They should also take all the tanker’s 9 star players away and give them 4.5 star veterans as a punishment of tanking and remove all chances of getting tokens and money.

Can you imagine the fury, torches and pitchforks if that were to happen. Makes me chuckle just thinking about it.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Can you imagine the fury, torches and pitchforks if that were to happen. Makes me chuckle just thinking about it.
    I know

dave1311 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast