Thread: Time to upgrade Official items

Time to upgrade Official items

Top eleven should be promoted with new additions of some famous official items.
    As for me, I would like to change my team logo to Manchester Utd FC logo. Also, Chelsea FC, Spurs, FC Barcelona, Inter Milan and so on, such famous logos should be added to this game.
    Nordeus should consider this as one of the top priorities.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    As for me, I would like to change my team logo to Manchester Utd FC logo. Also, Chelsea FC, Spurs, FC Barcelona, Inter Milan and so on, such famous logos should be added to this game.

Yes thank you so much, I am a big Chelsea Fan so I hope their badge is added in, I would pay €10.99 for it.

However it would take time to add these in because there is a copyright law I think and Nordeus would have to ask the relative club’s for permission to use their badges, maybe they tried to add them in and they were denied usage of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes thank you so much, I am a big Chelsea Fan so I hope their badge is added in, I would pay €10.99 for it.

However it would take time to add these in because there is a copyright law I think and Nordeus would have to ask the relative club’s for permission to use their badges, maybe they tried to add them in and they were denied usage of them.

Nordeus should try as quick as possible.

Max
    Nordeus should try as quick as possible.

Yes I think so.

Famous

AFC Ajax