Thread: My view on mutants

My view on mutants

I have many semi mutants in my squad but the reason I have them is because I have to compete against other mutant teams and tankers. So I would say that mutants are mostly caused by tankers.
    Please ban: G.T.A German tank Association and B.B.BiagioAlePino e AlexGramini.

These are just the most known ones. There's probably lots of other tanking asso's not on the top 100 list.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by holland fc View Post
    I have many semi mutants in my squad but the reason I have them is because I have to compete against other mutant teams and tankers. So I would say that mutants are mostly caused by tankers.
    Please ban: G.T.A German tank Association and B.B.BiagioAlePino e AlexGramini.
    I hate those 3 associations, some win the cups treble and others just go for the cup for some weird reason,

One of the manager in G.T.A

Has 12 CL’s at level 4 because he was tanking and one 8 cups trebles because he did nothing in the league.

He only won 1 league, 12 CL’s, 8 Cups, and 8 Super Cups, get rid of him immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by holland fc View Post
    These are just the most known ones. There's probably lots of other tanking asso's not on the top 100 list.
    I hate these 3 associations and the people that rank for the cup trophy. And do nothing in the CL and League, some people go for the cups treble and come last in the league, there is some Japanese player that is clever, they won the Champions League, Cup, and Super Cup. but finished 8th in the league to Qualify for season awards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk